Games are brought to life through high performance hardware which can get pretty hot in the thick of battle. The cooling of components can make all the difference when you need your hardware to keep its cool for a smooth gaming experience.
The MSI Core Frozr L has been designed using all the experience and cutting-edge technologies of MSI GAMING products to provide best-in-class thermal performance.
- Nickel-plated copper base connected with four highly efficient 8mm heat pipes and aluminum fins to dissipate up to 200W of heat from the CPU
- Premium Thermal Compound X ensures lasting heat conductivity
- Airflow control technology uses special deflectors in the fins to direct more air onto the heat pipes for better cooling.
- 120mm Fan featuring the award-winning MSI TORX design uses Hydro-dynamic bearing to increase airflow
- 2 sets of Fan clips compatible with 120mm, allowing for dual-fan setup in push/pull configuration
- Smart base design leaves space for graphics card on 1st PCI-e slot
- Easy to install and compatible with all Intel and AMD platforms
- Metal CPU cooler backplatefor extra toughness to prevent motherboard bending through long term usage
- Customizable cover panels in black & silver included in the box featuring the MSI GAMING shield LED
- 140mm x 155mm x 55mm (w/o Fan)
- 140mm x 155mm x 84mm (w/ single TORX Fan)
- 120mm x 120mm x 25.6mm (TORX Fan)
- Intel LGA 2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775
- AMD AM4/ FM2/ FM1/ AM3+/ AM3/ AM2+/ AM2
- Weight: 960 g (w/ single TORX Fan)
- Bearing Type: Hydro-Dynamic Bearing
- Rated Speed: 500 - 1800 ±15% RPM Air Flow 19.79 - 71.27 CFM
- Static Air Pressure: 0.16 - 2.09 mm-H20
- Noise Level (Fans) 17.2 ~ 33.6 dBA
- Connector: 4-Pin PWM/DC
- Life Expectancy: MTTF 150,000 Hours (25℃)
- Thermal Grease: Premium thermal compound X