- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- Aura Sync compatibility lets you customize and sync lighting effects with other compatible hardware
- Graphics Engine:
NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™
- Bus Standard:
PCI Express 3.0
- Video Memory:
- Engine Clock:
OC Mode - 1680 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode - 1650 MHz (Boost Clock)
- CUDA Core:
- Memory Clock:
- Memory Interface:
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
HDMI Output: Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 2 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support: Yes (2.2)
USB Type-C Support: Yes x1
- Maximum Display Support:
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support:
- Recommended PSU:
- Power Connectors:
1 x 6-pin, 1 x 8-pin
1 x Quick Guide
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
11.83 " x 5.14 " x 1.93 " Inch
30.05 x 13.06 x4.89 Centimeter
- Slot- 2.5-slot