The XPG SPECTRIX D60G DDR4 memory features a unique dual RGB light strip design that gives it the largest RGB surface area of any memory module! What's more, it sports a wide frequency range from 3000-4133MHz and supports Intel® XMP 2.0 profiles for easy overclocking.
● Mesmerizing RGB lighting – supports software from major motherboard makers, fully customizable and programmable
● More RGB per mm2 –That equates to over 60% of the module's surface area.
● Supports the new Intel X299 platform and implements baseline 2666MHz (via SPD settings)
● Fast clock speeds up to 4133MHz
● Superior power efficiency: 20% less draw than DDR3 (operating voltage decreased from 1.4V to 1.35V) ● Intel XMP 2.0 – more accessible overclocking
● RoHS compliant
● Speed: DDR4 3000MHz – 4133MHz
● Module size: 8GB – 16GB *8GB: 16GB (8GBx2)
● Compatibility: DDR4 3600 C18-20-20 at 1.35 V
● Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
● Storage temperature: -20°C to 65°C
● Operating voltage: 1.35V - 1.4V
● Dimensions (L x W x H): 133.35 x 45.93 x 8.4mm (±1mm)
● Warranty: Lifetime
$200.00 Regular Price